Mentoring offers business owners and leaders independent advice and support as they develop their businesses.
Whether it’s a direct client relationship or being delivered as part of a wider business support programme, the key to successful mentoring assignments is the match between mentor and mentee.
Here’s an article we’ve written that explores this relationship.
Typical topics we cover through mentoring include:
- Start-up and early-stage challenges
- Business development issues
- Hiring senior and board roles
- Raising funds and investment
- Succession and exit planning
Mentoring assignments can be a mix of in person meetings or via video call (such as Skype, Zoom, etc)
Contact us to discuss mentoring for your business.